Sight Word Building Blocks
Sight words are key building blocks for teaching children how to read. Children are taught to memorize them whole, by sight, so that they can recognize them immediately.
This 31 piece sight word building block allows for open-ended play and sight word exposure. Wood is cut into logs and discs, sanded to ensure rounded edges with words wood burned into the surface. Pieces are then coated in a protective beeswax/oil mixture.
Sight Words: a, am, an, and, are, at, can, do, for, go, has, have, he, here, I, in, is, it, like, look, me, my, no, play, said, see, she, so, the, to, up, we
Each set is unique as no two pieces of wood are the same. Handmade by Birch and Bark Natural Wood in Cambridge, Ontario. Comes with a canvas bag.
Cleaning and Storage
- It is recommended that you wipe with a damp cloth using soapy water.
- Let wood fully dry after cleaning.
- Store in open air containers.
- Warning! Potential choking hazard!
- Supervision should be given at all times when using products.
- Certified non-toxic paints and food-grade beeswax are used.
- Products are not meant to be mouthed.
- Not recommended for children under the age of 3.
If you're gifting these blocks, cards are available here.
You will not be charged tax during checkout.