Maple Mountain Stacker
Regular price $36.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
You can move mountains.
This Canadian Maple Mountain Stacker is a versatile, open-ended toy that adds a new level of imagination to your child's small world play. It can be a cave for animals, a tunnel for trains, or a mountain for our peg bear explorers! It is a perfect accompaniment to our book, to play and learn with, and to display on playroom or nursery shelves.
As mountains are hand cut, it also means they fit together 'just right' one way. Should you find a level not fitting 'just right', turn it 180 degrees.
Measurements: 4 x 5 x 2 finished with beeswax.
Wood grain may vary from photos. Handmade in Muskoka by Indie Wood Co.
Cleaning and Storage
- It is recommended that you wipe with a damp cloth using soapy water.
- Let wood fully dry after cleaning.
- Supervision should be given at all times when using products.
- Food grade beeswax is used.
- Products are not meant to be mouthed.
- Not recommended to be played with by children under the age of 3.
If you are gifting this stacker, cards are available here.