You are my sunshine.
These suns make amazing nursery and camp décor, and are perfect for imaginative and open-ended play. Pair the sun with our "C is for CAMP" book and add it to our CAMP Small World Play Collection. Sun stackers are hand cut, sanded, painted and distressed. Pieces are then coated in a protective beeswax oil mixture. Suns are 6.5 inches wide and 3 inches high.
As suns are hand cut, it also means they fit together 'just right' one way. Should you find an arch not fitting 'just right', turn it 180 degrees.
Handmade by Birch and Bark Natural Wood in Cambridge, Ontario.
Cleaning and Storage
- It is recommended that you wipe with a damp cloth using soapy water.
- Let wood fully dry after cleaning.
- Supervision should be given at all times when using products.
- Certified non-toxic paints and food grade beeswax are used.
- Products are not meant to be mouthed.
- Not recommended for children under the age of 3.